Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Api Code

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Section Publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zallau

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Api Code Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Api Code
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I tried posting the following And I get an HTTP error 500 accompanied by "Invalid postid parameter" in the JSON response body. ' 1 echo ' ' . How do I get this to work with a page? facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like shareimprove this question edited May 22 '15 at 17:17 Kara 3,57893647 asked Jun 17 '10 at 11:03 Tom Wells 5212613 add a comment 6 Answers 6 active oldest votes up vote 42 down vote Facebook has announced support for liking URL's outside of Facebook by using the official built-in Like action. Resources:Facebook PHP SDK Updated to v4.0.0 40 Comments Darian hi Admin can i know how i can use facebook api to upload picture to the user profile?? Reply Olaf Lederer Check this list of API end points here first. Give some attention tothe action value Ive passed to the getLoginUrl method, this valueis necessary to post to the users timeline. You can attach a binary data to batch request as follows:. Please help Reply Olaf Lederer Hi, do you use this method? Maybe you can post your current code (not here, use and past the URL). Facebook API PHP example Create inside yournew directory a new PHP file and add the following code: PHP validate() ) $session = null; } catch ( Exception $e ) { // catch any exceptions and set the sesson null $session = null; echo 'No session: '.$e->getMessage(); } } elseif ( empty( $session ) ) { // the session is empty, we create a new one try { // the visitor is redirected from the login, let's pickup the session $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } catch( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // Facebook has returned an error echo 'Facebook (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } catch( Exception $e ) { // Any other error echo 'Other (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } } 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 / initialize your app using your key and secretFacebookSession::setDefaultApplication($apikey, $apisecret);// create a helper opject which is needed to create a login URL// the $redirectloginurl is the page a visitor will come to after login$helper = new FacebookRedirectLoginHelper( $redirectloginurl);// First check if this is an existing PHP sessionif ( isset( $SESSION ) && isset( $SESSION['fbtoken'] ) ) { // create new session from the existing PHP sesson $session = new FacebookSession( $SESSION['fbtoken'] ); try { // validate the accesstoken to make sure it's still valid if ( !$session->validate() ) $session = null; } catch ( Exception $e ) { // catch any exceptions and set the sesson null $session = null; echo 'No session: '.$e->getMessage(); }}elseif ( empty( $session ) ) { // the session is empty, we create a new one try { // the visitor is redirected from the login, let's pickup the session $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } catch( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // Facebook has returned an error echo 'Facebook (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } catch( Exception $e ) { // Any other error echo 'Other (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); }} After the application is initiated thehelper object is created. part of this ID $parts = explode('', $msgid); try { $request2 = new FacebookRequest( $session, 'GET', '/'.$parts[1] ); $response2 = $request2->execute(); $graphObject2 = $response2->getGraphObject(); // the GET response object echo ' ' . rev2018.1.10.28322 . From the top menu select Apps => Create a New App to open the pop-up for your app details. // GET RawAPIResponse res = facebook.callGetAPI("me"); JSONObject jsonObject = actual.asJSONObject(); String id = jsonObject.getString("id"); // POST Map params = new HashMap (); params.put("message", "hello"); RawAPIResponse res = facebook.callPostAPI("me/feed", params); // DELETE RawAPIResponse res = facebook.callDeleteAPI("123456/likes"); if (res.isBoolean()) { System.out.println(res.asBoolean()); } . Any suggestions as to where to look? Reply Olaf Lederer Hi Pete, check the demo, Im using the same code like in the tutorial. Getting Facebook Instance. Natural Language Processing 11.17.2017 Twitter Enterprise Search The Twitter Enterprise Search service provides two enterprise search APIs that includes; 30-Day Search API and the Full-Archive Search API. Selecting specific fields. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Its functions have been split among the following APIs: Facebook Ads, Facebook Atlas, Facebook Graph, and Facebook Marketing. part of this ID $parts = explode('', $msgid); try { $request2 = new FacebookRequest( $session, 'GET', '/'.$parts[1] ); $response2 = $request2->execute(); $graphObject2 = $response2->getGraphObject(); // the GET response object echo ' ' . Getting User Access Token. With Facebook Login for Devices people can easily and safely log into your apps and services with their Facebook account on devices with limited input or display capabilities. You need to have publishactions permissions. Now I create a GraphObject fromthe response and the script outputs the data to the browser. The first IFstatement is used to check if there is already a valid (PHP) session for the current visitor or user. Should I? I just see the $redirectloginurl page, a page on my site with a message. If you understand how it works, you can use this function (a bit modified) as a social feature forthe comments form on your WordPress website. Not that I don't believe you, but I'm trying to understand why it is the case. Can you confirm? –AbhinavVinay Jul 3 '12 at 19:53 AbhinavVinay That is correct. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). if I only put message, it will work. ' '; } catch ( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // show any error for this facebook request echo 'Facebook (get) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } } 123456789101112131415161718 if ( isset ( $msgid ) ) { // we only need to the sec. If you followed all steps and doesnt work, its possible that you didnt authorized your own app as a regular Facebook user. The directory data model allows for one primary category as well as multiple secondary categories and in this article we take a look at which categories are most represented. Thats all for this tutorial, you can download the tutorial code and check also the code comments for a better understanding. ' '; $msgid = $graphObject->getProperty('id'); } catch ( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // show any error for this facebook request echo 'Facebook (post) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 if ( isset( $session ) ) { // store the session token into a PHP session $SESSION['fbtoken'] = $session->getToken(); // and create a new Facebook session using the cururent token // or from the new token we got after login $session = new FacebookSession( $session->getToken() ); try { // with this session I will post a message to my own timeline $request = new FacebookRequest( $session, 'POST', '/me/feed', array( 'link' => 'www.finalwebsites.com/facebook-api-php-tutorial/', 'message' => 'A step by step tutorial on how to use Facebook PHP SDK v4.0' ) ); $response = $request->execute(); $graphObject = $response->getGraphObject(); // the POST response object echo ' ' 5a02188284
app to see visitors on facebookfacebook downloader 3gpfileice premium account facebookcomment pirater un compte facebook avec une adresse ipfacebook app f r macbookaplikasi facebook untuk hp java touchcheat terbaru perjuangan semut di facebookfacebook like page hack downloadfacebook app nokia 2012facebook account already confirmed error

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Recrutement
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange